The low seat, cool bucket seat, front spoiler and racing tyres make this Reppy a true Racer! The sports steering wheel comes equipped with a real soundbox. This soundbox has 4 different tones: braking, tooting, starting the motor and accelerating. The Reppy Racer has 4 EVA 10” tyres that will never go flat, an adjustable bucket seat and a swing axle.
Because the go-kart is very light (9kg), it can easily be carried by adults. The frame handle provides an additional aid. The go-kart’s efficient design makes it easy to store after use.
- •The Reppy is suitable for children from ages 2.5 to 6
- •Equipped with 10’’ inch EVA tyres that will never go flat
- •The swing axle ensures children always maintain grip on the road
- •The cool bucket seat has a knob for easy seat adjustment
- •Adjustable seat in 4 positions
- •Easy to lift up using the frame handle
- •The direct drive system makes pedalling easy
- •Sleek and attractive design
- •The steering wheel comes equipped with soundbox
- •Make riding in the Reppy even more fun with a trailer!
BERG Reppy Racer
|Art. Nr.||Model||Age||Dimensions (lxwxh)||Product weight||Max. user weight||Tyres||Parental supervision necessary||Indoor and outdoor use||TUV certified||CE certified|
|24.60.01.00||BERG Reppy Racer||2½-6||98x59x58 cm||9.1 kg||30 kg||EVA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- •Choking hazard - Small parts
- •Adult assembly required
- •Keep the user manual for future reference
- •Adult supervision required
- •This product may not be used on public roads
- •This toy has no brake
- •When used in public places, the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on Go-karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.
In addition, your online registration gives you the opportunity to win a product to the value of €79. This prize is raffled every month among all new registrations of the relevant month.