Can you imagine your child whizzing through the neighbourhood on this yellow BSX sensation? This cool Buzzy BSX is much sturdier than a three-wheeler. Your feet remain firmly on the pedals even going round the tightest corners. Forwards, backwards, stopping within a few seconds, it can all be done with this BERG Buzzy. The pedals remain within reach at all times and the four wheels make the go-kart super stable.
The seat and steering wheel are adjustable, providing children with years of pleasure on their Buzzy. Recommended age: 2 years +.
- • Every child learns to pedal super easily due to the direct transmission and unique ergonomics.
- • Always control over the steering wheel and the pedals because they can be operated independently.
- • Silent EVA whisper tyres that will never go flat.
- • The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
- • Super light pedalling due to ball bearings and unique ergonomics.
- • Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- • Can be driven forwards and backwards.
|Art. Nr.||Model||Age||Dimensions (lxwxh)||Product weight||Max. user weight||Tyres||Parental supervision necessary||Indoor and outdoor use||TUV certified||CE certified|
|24.30.03.00||BERG Buzzy BSX||2-5||83x49x50 cm||7 kg||30 kg||EVA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- •Choking hazard - Small parts
- •Adult assembly required
- •Keep the user manual for future reference
- •Adult supervision required
- •This product may not be used on public roads
- •This toy has no brake
- •When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
|* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at bergtoys.com/registration|
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on pedal karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.