BERG Product registration
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on pedal karts, 5-year or 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.
In addition, your online registration gives you the opportunity to win a product to the value of €79. This prize is raffled every month among all new registrations of the relevant month.
Explanation product registration
Below you will find the steps to take in order to register your BERG product.
Steps to take
- Step 1: Register your product by submitting the product name or article number in the search field (submitting just 1 field is already sufficient)
- Step 2: Click on the product you wish to register
- Step 3: Fill in the date of purchase and batch number (serial number). If you do not know where to find the serial number you can check the following document: finding serial number on gokart or trampoline. In addition upload your proof of purchase. Click on “next”
- Step 4: Complete your data and finish by clicking on “confirm”
- Step 5: Congratulations! You have registered your product. You will be offered the option of downloading the certificate and/or sending the certificate to your email address.
Should you experience any problems with the registration of your product, we recommend you to have a look at the below FAQ list.
I am searching on the name of my trampoline, but still get the message no products are found. How is that possible?
When you search on product name (e.g. BERG Elite+InGround Red 430 Tattoo + Safety Net T-series) and no search result is displayed, try again by searching on just a part of the name (e.g. Elite+InGround). Sometimes the product name is submitted in the incorrect sequence, this is why it is not found.
Do I have to complete both search fields?
No, it is possible to search on product name or article number. Submitting just one field is sufficient. The article number of a product can be found on the product page on our website.
Which article number do I have to fill in and where can I find it?
You can register your product based on the package number (e.g. the article number of a trampoline + net). Not on the individual number (e.g. the article number of the trampoline)
Should you not get a search result after filling in the article number, you have probably used an incorrect article number. This happens, as our BERG resellers often use different article numbers than we do. The correct article number can be found on our website, at the product in question. This article number can be used for the registration.
How will I get a valid certificate?
After registration of your product, you will have the possibility to download the certificate and/or to send it by email.
Where can I find the serial number of my product?
I am searching for the serial number of my gokart.
I am searching for the serial number of my trampoline.
Registration terms and conditions:
- The product should be registered within 1 month after purchase through this page. If the product is not registered within 1 month, the standard warranty period mentioned in the User Manual is applicable.
- A frame warranty is valid only upon presentation of a valid proof of purchase and associated certificate.
- The warranty may not be transferred to third parties.
- The General Warranty Terms apply to all products.
- Each month the headquarters of BERG, located in Ede, select a winner of the raffled product to the value of €79 from among the new registrations. No discussion is permitted.
- The result of the raffle draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No rights may be derived from these campaigns.
- The monthly raffle applies to registrations worldwide.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The monthly raffle may not be combined with any other offers or campaigns by BERG.
- BERG dealers and BERG importers are excluded from the raffle among the new registrations.
- Registration is not applicable to BERG products that are used for the recreational and/or the leisure market.
- BERG may change its campaigns and associated conditions at any time.
- BERG is not liable for any errors in content or image material.
- By registering your product online, you automatically consent to receiving relevant information and offers from BERG (partners).