The BERG Champion trampoline offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The design of the Champion ensures that you can jump safely for long periods of time on an excellent quality trampoline. The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps! The Safety Net Deluxe makes the trampoline complete. Due to the very high quality of the net, the thick foam around the poles and the strong edge material, the life span of this net is extra long. The unique arched construction at the top of the net ensures that the trampoline always looks perfect. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion you choose quality.
- • The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- • Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- • The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- • The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- • Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at http://bergtoys.com/us/registration
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on pedal karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.
In addition, your online registration gives you the opportunity to win a product to the value of $79. This prize is raffled every month among all new registrations of the relevant month.