Trampoline Tips and Tricks
TRAMPOLINING CONTRIBUTES TO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!
Did you know that trampolining is really very healthy? Not just for the kids but for the entire family.
- According to the NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration), trampolining is 68% more effective than jogging.
- Trampolining ensures that you burn off calories faster, helping you to maintain a healthy weight.
- It contributes to the development of balance, motor skills and coordination.
- Trampolining reduces stress.
- Trampolining can be enjoyed by everyone and it has advantages for everyone, including people with disabilities, so there are no more excuses to not start working on your condition.
- Trampolining increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, which enlarges your blood vessels and improves your circulation. Improved circulation helps to make you feel relaxed.
- Trampolining increases the oxygen supply, which purifies the lungs and skin.
- Trampolining shapes your hips, thighs and legs. Your limbs will become more supple and flexible.
- Trampolining places minimal strain on your hips, knees, ankles and feet.
- It is easy and fun to do and will save you money because you don’t need to commit to an expensive gym membership.
- Exercising on the trampoline reduces stress, burns off calories and increases your vitality and mental alertness.
So enjoy a workout with maximum impact on body and mind and minimal effort.
A BERG trampoline for everyone:
If you have read all of the above then there is simply no avoiding it! Fortunately, BERG has a trampoline to match virtually any requirement: round, rectangular, sunken, with or without a safety net and in various price ranges.
Search here for the trampoline that suits you best.