The attractive and sporty design of the Reppy Rider will make every child want to discover their neighbourhood on it. The striking sport steering wheel, the EVA 10” tyres that will never go flat, the cool bucket seat and the swing axle, make go-karting exceptionally good fun. The BERG Reppy is the first go-kart for young children with genuine, low go-kart entry due to the low bucket seat.
Because the go-kart is very light (9kg), it can easily be carried by adults. The frame handle provides an additional aid. The go-kart’s efficient design makes it easy to store after use.
- •The Reppy is suitable for children from ages 2.5 to 6
- •Equipped with 10’’ inch EVA tyres that will never go flat
- •The swing axle ensures children always maintain grip on the road
- •The cool bucket seat has a knob for easy seat adjustment
- •Adjustable seat in 4 positions
- •Easy to lift up using the frame handle
- •The direct drive system makes pedalling easy
- •Sleek and attractive design
- •Make your Reppy Rider even more fun with a trailer or soundbox
BERG Reppy Rider
|Art. Nr.||Model||Age||Dimensions (lxwxh)||Product weight||Max. user weight||Tyres||Parental supervision necessary||Indoor and outdoor use||TUV certified||CE certified|
|24.60.00.00||BERG Reppy Rider||2½-6||98x59x58 cm||9 kg||30 kg||EVA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- •Choking hazard - Small parts
- •Adult assembly required
- •Keep the user manual for future reference
- •Adult supervision required
- •This product may not be used on public roads
- •This toy has no brake
- •When used in public places, the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on Go-karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.
In addition, your online registration gives you the opportunity to win a product to the value of €79. This prize is raffled every month among all new registrations of the relevant month.