Studies have shown that trampolining is suitable for people who do fitness training or who want to lose weight. In other words, it is good for your health! The BERG Champion FlatGround is perfectly integrated in your garden. The sturdy frame of this trampoline is entirely sunk into the ground. All that you see are the protective edge and the jumping mat. You can make nice light jumps on this trampoline. This is because the trampoline has TwinSpring springs to ensure better jumps, and an AirFlow jumping mat for higher jumps. The special noise-reducing straps allow the air underneath the trampoline to escape and the protective edge will not rattle against the jumping mat. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion FlatGround you choose quality.
- • The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- • Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- • The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- • The unique protective edge stabilisation prevents the protective edge from rattling.
- • The trampoline is nicely concealed in the garden, making it very easy to step onto.
BERG Champion FlatGround :
|Art. Nr.||Model||Colour||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|38.11.03.00||BERG Champion FlatGround 330||Grey||330||96||0cm||0cm||500kg||100kg||No|
|38.11.07.00||BERG Champion FlatGround 330||Green||330||96||0cm||0cm||500kg||100kg||No|
|38.12.03.00||BERG Champion FlatGround 380||Grey||380||112||0cm||0cm||550kg||110kg||No|
|38.12.07.00||BERG Champion FlatGround 380||Green||380||112||0cm||0cm||550kg||110kg||No|
|38.14.03.00||BERG Champion FlatGround 430||Grey||430||128||0cm||0cm||600kg||120kg||No|
|38.14.07.00||BERG Champion FlatGround 430||Green||430||128||0cm||0cm||600kg||120kg||No|
- •Only for domestic use
- •Not for public use
- •Only one user - Collision hazard
- •The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- •The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- •Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- •There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- •The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- •Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- •It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- •The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
- •When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at bergtoys.com/registration
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on Go-karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.