You can make some nice jumps on the BERG InGround EazyFit! The design of the trampoline ensures that you can jump safely and for a longer period of time on an excellent trampoline. The advantage of a rectangular trampoline compared with a round trampoline is that you can jump over the entire length. Due to its shape, the trampoline fits in almost any garden.
The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps. Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden.
- • The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- • Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
- • Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- • The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- • Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
- • Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
BERG EazyFit + Safety Net Deluxe:
|Art. Nr.||Model||Colour||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|35.62.00.01||BERG EazyFit + Safety Net Deluxe EazyFit||Green||220 x 330||88||270cm||90cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
|35.62.90.01||BERG EazyFit + Safety Net Deluxe EazyFit||Grey||220 x 330||88||270cm||90cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
- •Only for domestic use
- •Not for public use
- •Only one user - Collision hazard
- •The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- •The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- •Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- •There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- •The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- •Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- •It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- •The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Type||Frame||Padding||Jump Mat||Frame Net InGround||Springs|
|BERG Champion (incl. Grey)||Regular||10*||2||2||N/A||5|
|BERG EazyStore EazyFit||Regular||10*||2||2||N/A||5|
|BERG Grand Champion||Regular||10*||2||2||N/A||5|
|BERG FlatGround Champion||FlatGround||10*||2||2||N/A||5|
|BERG Jumping Styles||Regular||10*||2||2||N/A||5|
|* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at bergtoys.com/registration|
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on Go-karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.
In addition, your online registration gives you the opportunity to win a product to the value of €79. This prize is raffled every month among all new registrations of the relevant month.