Мы используем cookies, чтобы обеспечить наилучшее обслуживание. В соответствии с новой директивой электронной конфиденциальности, мы должны попросить вашего согласия, чтобы установить cookies. Подробнее.
The BERG Rally Orange is a light and compact go-kart you can play with anywhere outdoors. Explore your neighbourhood or organise a race – it’s all possible with this go-kart. What’s unique and safe about this go-kart is the BFR system, letting you brake with the pedals, and when you have come to a halt, you can immediately pedal backwards. Because the seat and steering wheel are both adjustable, the BERG Rally Orange is suitable for children aged 4 to 12. You can make playing outside even more fun with the BERG Junior Trailer.
- • Compact and light design; small, manoeuvrable, and yet suitable for children up to 12 years old.
- • Equipped with coaster brake and parking brake.
- • The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
- • Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- • The pneumatic tyres ensure extra comfort.
- • The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
|Art. Nr.||Model||Age||Dimensions (lxwxh)||Product weight||Max. user weight||Drive||Parental supervision necessary||Guarantee frame (years)||CE certified|
|24.40.00.00||BERG Rally Orange||4-12||124x70x64cm||25kg||60kg||BFR||Yes||2||Yes|
- •Not suitable for children under four years
- •Choking hazard - Small parts
- •Adult assembly required
- •Adult supervision required
- •This product may not be used on public roads
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on Go-karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.
In addition, your online registration gives you the opportunity to win a product to the value of €79. This prize is raffled every month among all new registrations of the relevant month.