BERG GO² Retro Pink
For a child, it's never too early to start developing motor skills. BERG is here to help with the award-winning BERG GO2, which this year is available in two trendy retro versions. From the age of 10 months, your child can get started with this unique combination of step and pedal car. That's handy, because once they have mastered pushing with the GO2, they can then start to pedal straight away.
The GO2 has fold-away pedals. When folded up they are not in the way when stepping and it's easy to learn to pedal when unfolded. The four wheels and robust design makes the GO2 stable and safe. The ergonomic elongated saddle also ensures a good sit when your child grows a bit taller. The BERG GO2 can be used both indoors and outdoors. The compact model is easy to steer around chairs and tables. The four EVA whisper tyres give stable 'road handling' and ensure no one gets disturbed and another advantage: they never get a puncture or leak!
- • Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
- • 10-20 months; Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
- • 20-30 months; Ready for the next step? Fold down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal.
- • Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
- • The award-winning ergonomic design makes the GO2 an eye-catcher in the house.
- • Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
- • Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
- • Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
- • Suitable for push bar; Help your child get started!
- • Suitable for a safety flag; the GO2 will be more noticeable.
- • Suitable for shoulder strap; Makes the GO2 easy to take with you.
- • Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.
|Art. Nr.||Model||Age||Dimensions (lxwxh)||Product weight||Max. user weight||Tyres||Parental supervision necessary||Indoor and outdoor use||TUV certified||CE certified|
|24.50.07.00||BERG GO2 Retro Pink||10 - 30 months||65x45x44cm||3,85kg||20,0kg||EVA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- •Choking hazard - Small parts
- •Adult assembly required
- •This toy has no brake
- •Not to be used by children over 36 months due to insufficient strength
- •Keep the user manual for future reference
- •Adult supervision required
- •This product may not be used on public roads, hills, steps, sloped driveways or near swimming pools
- •This product is only to be used by children from 10 months up to 30 months
- •When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
|* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at bergtoys.com/ru/registration|
BERG PRODUCT REGISTRATION
BERG products are of excellent quality. Don’t forget to register your product online within 1 month after purchase to ensure your 5-year on Go-karts , 8-year or 13-year on Trampolines frame warranty on your purchase.* The frame warranty differs per product.