BERG Ultim Champion
*Would you like to be notified when the product is back in stock? Then use this form.
*Notification of supply of trampolines.
You can make some nice jumps on the BERG Ultim Champion! The design of the trampoline ensures that you can jump safely and for a longer period of time on an excellent trampoline. The advantage of a rectangular trampoline compared with a round trampoline is that you can jump over the entire length. Due to its shape, the trampoline fits in almost any garden.
The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps.
- • The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- • Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
- • Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- • The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- • Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
BERG Ultim Champion + Safety Net Deluxe:
|Art. Nr.||Model||Colour||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|22.214.171.124||BERG Ultim Champion + Safety Net Deluxe||Green||330 x 220||88||270cm||90cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
|126.96.36.199||BERG Ultim Champion + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||330 x 220||88||270cm||90cm||500kg||100kg||Yes|
|188.8.131.52||BERG Ultim Champion Regular 410 Grey + Safety Net DLX XL||Grey||410 x 250||104||310cm||90cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
|184.108.40.206||BERG Ultim Champion Regular 410 Green + Safety Net DLX XL||Green||410 x 250||104||310cm||90cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
- •Only for domestic use
- •Not for public use
- •Only one user - Collision hazard
- •The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- •The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- •Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- •There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- •The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- •Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- •It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- •The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
- •When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
|* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at bergtoys.com//pt/registration|
REGISTAR PRODUTOS BERG
Extra information about the product, related accessories and more.
View and download the user manual of the trampoline.
Manual safety net
View and download the user manual of the safety net.