BERG Grand Elite InGround
*Would you like to be notified when the product is back in stock? Then use this form.
*Notification of supply of trampolines.
Do you want the very best oval trampoline? In that case you should go for the BERG Grand Elite InGround. The oval shape combines the advantages of a round and a rectangular trampoline; the efficient strength of a round frame and the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline make trampolining not only great fun but also safe! The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height. The solid protective edge and its long-term attractiveness make the Elite unique. It is super safe and made of the very best and strongest material on the market, which ensures that the protective edge will last for many years and is optimally protected from exposure to the sun. The curved poles make the Safety Net Deluxe with self-closing entrance extra strong and safe.
- • The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- • Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • An oval trampoline provides the strength of a round trampoline, allowing you to jump over the full length, as you can on a rectangular trampoline.
- • The special connection between the protective edge and the Safety Net makes stepping onto the trampoline easy and safe.
- • The protective edge has a special high-end glossy finish.
- • The protective edge is extremely UV resistant and will therefore remain attractive for many years
- • The top cap makes the connection between the frame and the net sturdy and safe.
- • The frame is easy to assemble and install.
- • The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height.
- • Available with the extra high (220cm) Safety net Deluxe XL. 22% Higher, 22% Safer! (only in combination with the Champion and Elite 430, 520, 410 and 500 trampolines).
BERG Grand Elite InGround :
|Art. Nr.||Model||Colour||Diameter||Number of springs||Trampoline height||Entrance height||Test weight||Max. user weight||CE certified|
|126.96.36.199||BERG Grand Elite InGround 520||Grey||520x345||144||27 cm||27 cm||600kg||120kg||No|
|188.8.131.52||BERG Grand Elite InGround 520 + Safety Net Deluxe||Grey||520x345||144||207cm||27cm||600kg||120kg||Yes|
- •Only for domestic use
- •Not for public use
- •Only one user - Collision hazard
- •The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- •The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- •Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- •There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- •The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- •Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- •It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- •The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
- •When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.
* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is being registered within 1 month after purchase at bergtoys.com/pt/registration
REGISTAR PRODUTOS BERG
Extra information about the product, related accessories and more.
View and download the user manual of the trampoline.
Manual safety net
View and download the user manual of the safety net.